Now fully open – Wednesday to Sunday
The menu centres around classically prepared hearty Italian food using the best fresh local produce and Italian suppliers, for authentic flavours.
1 Dray Horse Yard, Brewery Square
Dorchester, DT1 1GS
Luciano, from a young age spent time in the kitchen with his dad before going to work for Pierre Koffmann at the Berkeley Hotel then moving to Barcelona under Albert and Ferran Adria to then assisting in the opening of the English House, Singapore.
Luciano pays homage to Italy’s first 3 star chef, Gualtiero Marchesi’s spaghetti al caviar.
And honours his Italian grandmother Maria Rosa on the menu.
Make a Reservation
Treat the foodie in your life to a gift voucher to dine at Luciano’s Dorchester.
Vouchers can be purchased in multiples of £10, and can be used as full or part payment within Luciano’s restaurant.
COVID-19 Policy for Luccio’s Dorchester
We want you and your group to have a fantastic time when dinning with us at Luciano’s so have put together
the information below to ensure you feel confident in how we are working within the Governments guidelines
for both working and mixing safely. A track and trace system is in place at the restaurant.
What we ask of you
- Please refrain from visiting the restaurant or terrace if you are displaying any Symptoms of Covid -19.
- We ask that you use your own, or the hand sanitiser provided, as you enter the restaurant.
- Everyone individually, who is over the age of 16, is required by law to check in with the NHS track and trace, or provide us with their contact details.
- We ask that you wear a face covering as you move around the restaurant and as you enter the Terrace, this can be removed when you are seated at your table.
- Please order, eat and drink whilst seated
- Please use card and ideally contactless payments whenever possible.
Who we are allowed to take reservations for
In accordance with the government regulations we are unfortunately only allowed to accept reservations within the guidelines set out below:
- Inside: Reservations of up to 6 friends or unlimited numbers from two households indoors in the restaurant.
- Outside: Reservations of up to 30 people on the Terrace.
We have a large covered terrace with lots of heaters that works well for groups of up to 30 friends, we are happy to provide table service outside.
How are staff are working to make you as safe as possible:
- All staff have received additional training in essential hygiene and respiratory etiquette, physical
distancing and appropriate risks associated with operating in a COVID-19 safe workplace.
- Mandatory daily staff COVID-19 briefings and routine hand-washing.
- We are conducting a health assessment including a temperature check for all employees prior to
every service. If any staff show symptoms we will then immediately isolate them and send them
- The restaurant has been adapted to facilitate safe physical distancing for both staff and guests,
including limiting the number of staff attending to the table through the duration of the meal.
- Each table is cleaned and sanitised between customers.
- Public areas of the restaurant are regularly cleaned and sanitised.
- We are following the 1 metre plus guidelines as we move around the restaurant.
- We close the restaurant at 12pm.