We want you and your group to have a fantastic time when dining and drinking with us at Luciano’s. The information below is to ensure you feel confident in how we are working within the Governments guidelines and following best practice guidance.
What we ask of you:
- Please refrain from visiting the restaurant or outside seating on the terrace or walkway if you are displaying any symptoms of Covid – 19.
- Please register with the track and trace code as you enter the restaurant.
- We ask that you use your own, or the hand sanitizer provided as you enter the restaurant.
- We would prefer you to wear a mask whilst moving about the restaurant, this can be removed as soon as you are seated.
- Please use card and ideally contactless payments whenever possible.
Who are we allowed to take reservations for:
- The government have lifted all restrictions on numbers so we are very pleased to welcome larger groups back to the restaurant.
- This also means that you are welcome to sit and drink at the bar.
how our staff are working to keep you as safe as possible:
- All our staff have received additional training in essential hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Our front of house staff continue to wear masks whilst serving Customers.
- We have mandatory Covid – 19 briefings and routine hand washing
- We are conducting a health assessment including a temperature check for all employees prior to service. If any staff show symptoms we will immediately isolate them and send them home.
- Staff undertake regular lateral flow tests and record the outcome.
- Each table is cleaned and sanitised between customers
- Public areas of the restaurant are regularly cleaned and sanitised